Universal Beams (I or H beams)

A unversal beam, commonly called an  I-beam of H-beam is any structural members with an I or H-shaped cross-section.

Technical terms for similar items include H-beam (for universal column, UC), w-beam (for “wide flange”), universal beam (UB), rolled steel joist (RSJ), or double-T

Universal Beams are used for structural support in construction.

Popular sizes include: 150 ub 18, 200 ub 18, 200 ub 22, 200 ub 25, 250 ub 26, 250 ub, 250 ub 37, 310 ub 32, 310 ub 40, 310 ub 46.

Our Universal Beams

We stock a wide variety of universal beams and can quickly source all sizes.

Click on the pdf below we see all sizes and related technical information:

Use this form to contact us and we will get back to you shortly.

Alternatively you can call us on:
(03) 9462 4259.

Or you can wander into our premises at:

5 Tuscan Ct,
Thomastown VIC 3074

Contact Us